|A simple procedure and the resulting model|
|A multiplication operator feeding into a luminance procedure|
|Operator inputs of various data types|
|Bespoke colour blending procedure|
|The new blend procedure in use|
- Mathematical operations - all the usual maths functions.
- Comparisons and conditional switching - test and flow control.
- Conversion - e.g. changing type or break-out/re-combine (for multi-element types).
- Constants - operator inputs are editable constants, but constant operators are useful for sharing values.
- Modelling - create and manipulate primitives (cube, cylinder, paint, distort, etc).
- Space defining - subdividing and specifying spaces to be used for containing objects (Frames).
|Some of the operators available so far|
|Space partitioning operators in use (highlighted yellow)|
|Evaluation tree for the table example|
|A recursive procedure called "Recursive" that includes itself.|
|Output of the recursion example|
|Four synthesisers running in parallel, busy building geometry|
|A breakdown of how memory was allocated during synthesis|